El Siglo de Durango
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Helping Businesses for the past 15 years, News12 Brooklyn. Click here to watch the full review
* Celebración gráfica para un premio Nobel de literatura. Revista Areito 20190309. Retrieved from: https://en.calameo.com/books/000530775e368c64c1aaa
* Gissel Taveras, ‘Exposición Colectiva en Funglode’. April 2, 2019. Periódico Hoy. Retrieved from: http://hoy.com.do/exposicion-colectiva-en-funglode/
Tatiana Reinoza, ‘The Island Within The Island: Remapping Dominican York’
Archives of American Art Journal, Smithsonian, Fall 2018
* Diario El Mercurio, ‘Nueve artistas latinoamericanos en ARTELATAM’ 25 Octubre, 2018. Retrieved from https://ww2.elmercurio.com.ec/2018/10/25/nueve-artistas-latinoamericanos-en-artelatam/
Daily News, Artists say it’s ‘Bronx Now’, July 11, 2018
Gothamist, BRONX NOW, A Biennial Showcase Of Bronx Artists, July 13, 2018
Pratt New, Pratt Outdoors: A Summer Celebration of Outdoor Works, June 29, 2018
Editor’s pick, Norwood News, Moses Ros: Landing/Aterrizaje, May 24, 2018
ArtNews, Columbia University Starts ‘Uptown’ Triennial for Artists Living and Working in Upper Manhattan, May 22, 2017
Robert Wirsing, Bx. River Art Center Hosts Starlight Park Art Reception, Bronx Times, January 6, 2018
Christina Ha, NYC-ARTS News, PBS, Uptown: Nasty Women/Bad Hombres,
El Museo del Barrio, October 5-12, 2017
Ariella Budick, Uptown show of goodwill & bad hombres, Financial Times, July 19, 2017
Rhina, Open Friday, BronxNet, Visual Artist Moses Ros, July 7, 2017
Maximilíano Durón, Columbia University Starts ‘Uptown’ Triennial for Artists Living and Working in Upper Manhattan, May 22, 2017
Amsterdam News, 'My Home Is Not Your Backyard’ at Corridor Gallery, March 2, 2017
Josh T. Franco, Acquisitions: Moses Ros Papers, February 8, 2017
El Diario, Dualidad artística acerca a caribeños de NYC, November 25, 2016
* Moses Ros papers. ‘Expanding the Legacy: New Collections on African American Art’. Archives of American Art. Retrieved from https://www.aaa.si.edu/exhibitions/expanding-the-legacy-new-collections-on-african-american-art/moses-ros-papers
*Sherry Mazzocchi, Manhattan Times, Collective defines community, June 11,2014
Lilian Carrasco, El Caribe, August 11, 2011
Lilian Carrasco, El Caribe, July 28, 2011
Listin Diario, July 15, 2011
Miguel Mena, Periodico Hoy, y Cielo Naranja, July 7, 2011
Danilo de los Santos, Artelia, June 30, 2011
Juan Espinal, Amsterdam News, New York, April 14, 2011
* Toni-Ann Martin, Manifestaciones: Expressions of Dominicanidad in Nueva
York , Empire State College. March 16, 2011.
* Graciela Kartofel, Dominican York: a Dominican Graphic Collective in New York ,
Art Nexus. December 7, 2010.
* Toni-Ann Martin, A Work of Art , The Uptowner Chronicle. December 6, 2010.
* Julia Doran, Harlem artists organize themselves to develop studio space , NYU
News & Documentary. December 7, 2010.
* Dewi Cooke, Dominican Artists Find a Place of Their Own , The Uptowner.
October 19, 2010.
Carla Zanoni, DNAinfo Manhattan News, New York, October 14, 2010
Andrea Arroyo, AriZONA , CNN En Espanol. June 21, 2010.
University Press of Mississippi, On the Wall, 2009
Miguelina Terrero, Cruzando Puentes , El Nacional, September 13, 2009
Judy Noy, Out & About , Norwood News, May 29, 2008
Amanda Gordon, Out & About , New York Sun. June 27, 2008.
* Juan Fernando Merino, Homenaje al maestro Vicente Fabre , El Diario La
Prensa. August 26, 2007
Jennifer Procario, Surreal Subway Scene , Bronx Times. March 29, 2007.
* Holland Cotter, Merengue! , New York Times. January 12, 2007.
The Riverdale Press, Shark . November 2, 2006.
Sandra Bloodworth & William Ayres, Along the Way, MTA Art for Transit, The
Monacelli Press, 2006.
Centro Cultural Eduardo Leon Jimenes & El Museo del Barrio, Merengue! Visual
* Benjamin Genocchio, Riding Easy , New York Times. April 23, 2006.
* The Riverdale Press, Subway station art with Bronx as muse . February 16, 2006
The Riverdale Press, Underground umbrella . February 2, 2006.
eOCULUS, City Art, Artists, and Kids . August 8, 2005.
Merrell Publishers Limited, City Arts, New York s Percent for Art Program, 2005.
* Helen A. Harrison, Private Expressions , New York Times. February 15, 2004.
Eric Ernst, Serious Art from Fun and Games , Southampton Press. February 5, 2004.
* Marion Wolberg Weiss, Moses Ros at Solar , Dan s Paper. October 10, 2003.
* Eric Ernst, Latino Art Featured at Galleries , Southampton Press. October 2, 2003.
* Holland Cotter, Amid the Ashes, Creativity , New York Times. February 1, 2002.
Cynthia Blair, Names of New York , New York Newsday, October 24, 2001
Melia Patria, Tribeca Welcomes Art Lovers , Manhattan Magazine, Fall 2001
Marie Villani, Spring inspires budding artists , The Riverdale Press, April 19, 2001.
Betty Wilde, The Tree of Hope , 161 St & Cauldwell Ave., Bronx, NY Spring 2000
Santo Domingo Television, Opinion Publica Documentary, Dec 12, 1999.
* Delia Blanco, El arte para protegerse , Cultura, El Siglo, Dec 11, 1999.
Zaida Corniel, El arte: de la mano con el Sida , Ritmo Social, Listin Diario, 8-11-1999.
* Delia Blanco, Muestras en el Centro Cultural de Espana , Vivir, El Siglo, 8-10-1999.
Josefina Disla, Artistas Se Unen en Festival Contra el Sida El Caribe, Dec 4, 1999.
Heidi Shrager, Moses Ros: an artist who works outside the box , Riverdale Press,
Oct 28, 1999.
Bill Stuttig, AECOM celebrates Hispanic Month , Bronx Times Reporter, Oct 7, 1999
NBC Television, Hispanic Heritage Documentary, September 15-October 15, 1999.
* J. C. Malone, El arte dominicano se afianza en Nueva York , El Diario/La Prensa.
August 15, 1999.
PBS Television, Dominican-American Spirit Documentary, August 12, 1999.
Holland Cotter, Way Up in the Bronx A Hardy Spirit Blooms , New York Times.
May 7, 1999
* William Zimmer, Painter and Sculpture in Show of Versatility , New York Times.
April 18, 1999.
Wally Edgecombe, Trabajos Armados Catalog, Hostos Art Gallery. Bronx, NY.
Francisco Rodríguez De León, El Furioso Merengue Del Norte. 1998.
NBC Television, Dominican Heritage Documentary, October 17, 1998
* Gonzalo Salvador, El Nuevo Expansionismo de un artsta , el nuevo hudson.
September 20, 1997.
Betty Wilde, The New Expansionism Catalog, Mary Anthony Galleries. Soho,
NY. September/October 1997.
* Miriam Ventura, El Arte De Queisqueya , El Diario/ La Prensa. January 5,1997.
* Gregory N. Heires, Artists Colony , P. E. Press. December 27, 1996.
* Domingo Saint Hilaire, Abren en Santiago exposicion de Ros , Listin Diario.
July 15, 1996.
* Vivien raynor, A Print Show by 12 Workshop Members , New York Times.
July 7, 1996.
* Francisco Geronimo, Abriran exposicion El Viaje del Heroe , La information.
July 4, 1996.
* The Bridge-Leader, A Visit with Moses Ros May 1996.
Cartelera, exhibitiones May 1-16, 1996.
AHA Hispanic ARTS news, visual arts May, people March 1996
* Isabel Butten, Dominicanos haciendo patria , El Diario/La Prensa, NY.
* Francine Silverman, You Can t Escape the Art of Riverdale s Moses Ros ,
Review & Bronx Press Review, New York City. January 11, 1996.
Prentice Hall, Middle Grades Literature Series. 1996
* William Zimmer, Exhibition Draws Spotlight to Woodlawn Cemetery s Famous ,
New York Times. September 3, 1995.
Daily News, Viva New York July 30, 1995.
* Francine Silverman, Exhibit commemorates notables buried in Woodlawn
Cemetery , Riverdale Review & Bronx Press Review, New York City. July 6, 1995.
* Gail Mack, Touching Monuments to American History , The Bronx Shopper, New
York City. June 3, 1995.
MNN Television, Moses Ros: Visual Artist Documentary, May 29, June 1 & 5,
* Bronxnet, BXNY News, May 15, 1995.
* Nick Charles, Art comes to life at cemetery , New York Daily News. May 5, 1995.
Betty Wilde, Deep blue Miles Sculpture Promotional , Woodlawn Cemetery Park,
Bronx, NY. Spring 1995.
Betty Wilde, Power of Prints Catalog , Hostos Art Gallery. Bronx, NY. Spring
* William Zimmer, Showcase for printmaking Techniques at a New Hostos Gallery,
New York Times. April 2, 1995.
Prentice Hall, The Writer s Companion. 1995.
* Eileen Watkins, Art , Newark Star-Ledger. December 25, 1994.
ABC Television, Views, Mural, September 10, 1994.
Globe Fearon/Paramount Publishing, Latinos Today in The Latin Experience in
U.S. History. 1994.
ABC Television, Are We Scaring Ourselves to Death? , Mural, March 17, 1994
NBC Television, Law & Order, Mural, February 23, 1994.
* Magaly Tejeda, Pintores Dominicanos , El Dominicano. August 1993.
* Vivien Raynor, Culture Shock and Synthesis in Works of Dominican Artists , New
York Times. December 20, 1992.
Benjamin Ortiz, 500 Yolas , Catalog. Hostos Art Gallery. Bronx, NY. Fall 1992.
* Madelaine Messmore Netter, artwords , Art Initiatives. NYC. October 1992.
Connie Butler, Artists in the Marketplace Catalog , Bronx Museum of the Arts.
Bronx, NY. Spring 1992.
Bloomingdales Dept. Store, TV Commerial, Mural, 1991.